*Prairie and Northern Wildlife Research Centre, Canadian Wildlife Service, 115 Perimeter Road, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 0X4
Prey selection and foraging constraints in common poorwills (Phalaenoptilus nuttallii: Aves: Caprimulgidae)
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 235, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 1995
How to Cite
Bayne, E. M. and Brigham, R. M. (1995), Prey selection and foraging constraints in common poorwills (Phalaenoptilus nuttallii: Aves: Caprimulgidae). Journal of Zoology, 235: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb05123.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- Accepted 19 November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!