Isozyme variation in roe deer in relation to their population history in Britain
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 235, Issue 2, pages 279–288, February 1995
How to Cite
Hewison, A. J. M. (1995), Isozyme variation in roe deer in relation to their population history in Britain. Journal of Zoology, 235: 279–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb05144.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Accepted 25 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!