Department of Biology, 1210 University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403-1210, USA
Patterns of caudal-autotomy evolution in lizards
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 2, pages 201–220, October 1996
How to Cite
Zani, P. A. (1996), Patterns of caudal-autotomy evolution in lizards. Journal of Zoology, 240: 201–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05280.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Accepted 10 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!