Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Thomas Jefferson University, 501 Curtis Building, 1015 Walnut Street, Philadeplphia, PA 19107–5099, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arm joint articulations in the ophiuran brittlestars (Echinodermata: Ophiuroidea): a morphometric analysis of ontogenetic, serial, and interspecific variation
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 2, pages 245–275, October 1996
How to Cite
LeClair, E. E. (1996), Arm joint articulations in the ophiuran brittlestars (Echinodermata: Ophiuroidea): a morphometric analysis of ontogenetic, serial, and interspecific variation. Journal of Zoology, 240: 245–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05283.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Accepted 2 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!