Sexually dimorphic head sizes and reproductive success in the sleepy lizard Tiliqua rugosa
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 3, pages 511–521, November 1996
How to Cite
Bull, C. M. and Pamula, Y. (1996), Sexually dimorphic head sizes and reproductive success in the sleepy lizard Tiliqua rugosa. Journal of Zoology, 240: 511–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05302.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 8 February 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!