Centre d'Ecologie Fonctionnelle et Evolutive, C.N.R.S., 1919 Route de Mende, B.P. 5051, F-34033, Montpellier, Cedex 1, France
Changes in supercooling with body size, sex, and season in the long-lived milliped Polyzonium germanicum (Diplopoda, Polyzonidae)
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 4, pages 599–608, December 1996
How to Cite
David, J.-F. and Vannier, G. (1996), Changes in supercooling with body size, sex, and season in the long-lived milliped Polyzonium germanicum (Diplopoda, Polyzonidae). Journal of Zoology, 240: 599–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05310.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 2 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!