Department of Zoology, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
Population dynamics of a maternity colony of the pipistrelle bat (Pipistrellus pipistrellus) in north-east Scotland
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 4, pages 777–780, December 1996
How to Cite
Webb, P. I., Speakman, J. R. and Racey, P. A. (1996), Population dynamics of a maternity colony of the pipistrelle bat (Pipistrellus pipistrellus) in north-east Scotland. Journal of Zoology, 240: 777–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05323.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!