Present address: Institute of Zoology, Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Variation in the train morphology of peacocks (Pavo cristatus)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 238, Issue 2, pages 365–371, February 1996
How to Cite
Petrie, M., Cotgreave, P. and Stewart, I. (1996), Variation in the train morphology of peacocks (Pavo cristatus). Journal of Zoology, 238: 365–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05400.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 24 November 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!