Present address: WWF Programme Office for Tanzania, PO Box 631 17, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Foraging behaviour and habitat use of the serotine bat (Eptesicus serotinus) in southern England
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 238, Issue 4, pages 623–633, April 1996
How to Cite
Catto, C. M. C., Hutson, A. M., Raccey, P. A. and Stephenson, P. J. (1996), Foraging behaviour and habitat use of the serotine bat (Eptesicus serotinus) in southern England. Journal of Zoology, 238: 623–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05419.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 8 February 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!