Applied Ecology, Biomedical and Biological Sciences, University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
The effect of experimental removal of male wood mice (Apodemus sylvaticus) on both male and femal numbers
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 239, Issue 2, pages 379–382, June 1996
How to Cite
Gorman, M. L., Wilson, W. L., Montgomery, W. I. and Elwood, R. W. (1996), The effect of experimental removal of male wood mice (Apodemus sylvaticus) on both male and femal numbers. Journal of Zoology, 239: 379–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05456.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!