The effect of domestication on brain size and composition in the mink (Mustela vison)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 239, Issue 4, pages 645–661, August 1996
How to Cite
Kruska, D. (1996), The effect of domestication on brain size and composition in the mink (Mustela vison). Journal of Zoology, 239: 645–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05468.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 24 August 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!