Department of Biology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 16802.
Snake relationships revealed by slow-evolving proteins: a preliminary survey
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1996 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 240, Issue 1, pages 1–28, September 1996
How to Cite
Dowling, H. G., Hass, C. A., Hedges, S. B. and Highton, R. (1996), Snake relationships revealed by slow-evolving proteins: a preliminary survey. Journal of Zoology, 240: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1996.tb05482.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 22 June 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!