U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 3704 Griffen Lane SE, Suite 102, Olympia, Washington 98501-2192, USA
Abundance, biology, and human exploitation of bats in the Palau Islands
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
1997 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 241, Issue 2, pages 203–227, February 1997
How to Cite
Wiles, G. J., Engbring, J. and Otobed, D. (1997), Abundance, biology, and human exploitation of bats in the Palau Islands. Journal of Zoology, 241: 203–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb01954.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Accepted 12 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!