Trophic consequences of differential performance: ontogeny of oral jaw-crushing performance in the sheepshead, Archosargus probatocephalus (Teleostei, Sparidae)
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 243, Issue 4, pages 737–756, December 1997
How to Cite
Fernandez, L. P. H. and Motta, P. J. (1997), Trophic consequences of differential performance: ontogeny of oral jaw-crushing performance in the sheepshead, Archosargus probatocephalus (Teleostei, Sparidae). Journal of Zoology, 243: 737–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb01973.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 11 October 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!