Reproduction in the female Angolan free-tailed bat, Tadarida (Mops) condylura (Microchiroptera: Molossidae), in the eastern Transvaal, South Africa
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 243, Issue 3, pages 507–521, November 1997
How to Cite
Vivier1, L. and Merwe, M.van. d. (1997), Reproduction in the female Angolan free-tailed bat, Tadarida (Mops) condylura (Microchiroptera: Molossidae), in the eastern Transvaal, South Africa. Journal of Zoology, 243: 507–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb02797.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 13 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!