Hatching success, delay of emergence and hatchling biometry of the spur-thighed tortoise, Testudo graeca, in south-western Spain
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 243, Issue 3, pages 543–553, November 1997
How to Cite
Díaz-Paniagua, C., Keller, C. and Andreu, A. C. (1997), Hatching success, delay of emergence and hatchling biometry of the spur-thighed tortoise, Testudo graeca, in south-western Spain. Journal of Zoology, 243: 543–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb02800.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 28 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!