Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Optimal patterns of scent marks in klipspringer (Oreotragus oreotragus) territories
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 243, Issue 3, pages 565–578, November 1997
How to Cite
Roberts, S. C. and Lowen, C. (1997), Optimal patterns of scent marks in klipspringer (Oreotragus oreotragus) territories. Journal of Zoology, 243: 565–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb02802.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 26 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!