*School of Biological Sciences, Bristol University, Woodland Road, Bristol BS8 IUG, U.K.
A new perspective on the zoogeography of the sibling mouse-eared bat species Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii: morphological, genetical and ecological evidence
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 1, pages 45–62, May 1997
How to Cite
Arlettaz, R., Ruedi, M., Ibañez, C., Palmeirim, J. and Hausser, J. (1997), A new perspective on the zoogeography of the sibling mouse-eared bat species Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii: morphological, genetical and ecological evidence. Journal of Zoology, 242: 45–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb02928.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!