Systematics of white-toothed shrews (Crocidura) (Mammalia: Insectivora: Soricidae) of Taiwan: Karyological and morphological Studies
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 1, pages 151–166, May 1997
How to Cite
Fang, Y.-P., Lee, L.-L., Yew, F.-H. and Yu, H.-T. (1997), Systematics of white-toothed shrews (Crocidura) (Mammalia: Insectivora: Soricidae) of Taiwan: Karyological and morphological Studies. Journal of Zoology, 242: 151–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb02936.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted Accepted 12 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!