*Southwest Fisheries Science Center, Honolulu Laboratory, 2570 Dole Street, Honolulu, HI 96822–2396 U.S.A.
Inter-island variation in the diet of female northern fur seals (Callorhinus ursinus) in the Bering Sea
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 3, pages 435–451, July 1997
How to Cite
Antonelis, G. A., Sinclair, E. H., Ream, R. R. and Robson, B. W. (1997), Inter-island variation in the diet of female northern fur seals (Callorhinus ursinus) in the Bering Sea. Journal of Zoology, 242: 435–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb03847.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 26 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!