School of Biological Sciences, University of Southampton, Bassett Crescent East, Southampton S016 7PX
Activity patterns and interactions of red foxes (Vulpes vulpes) in Oxford city
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
1997 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 241, Issue 1, pages 73–87, January 1997
How to Cite
Doncaster, C. P. and Macdonald, D. W. (1997), Activity patterns and interactions of red foxes (Vulpes vulpes) in Oxford city. Journal of Zoology, 241: 73–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb05500.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Accepted 24 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!