Earthwatch Europe, 57 Woostock Road, Oxford OX2 6HJ, U.K.
Breeding and juvenile survival among slender-tailed meerkats (Suricatu suricatta) in the south-western Kalahari: ecological and social influences
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 2, pages 309–327, June 1997
How to Cite
Doolan, S.P. and Macdonald, D.W. (1997), Breeding and juvenile survival among slender-tailed meerkats (Suricatu suricatta) in the south-western Kalahari: ecological and social influences. Journal of Zoology, 242: 309–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb05804.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- (Accepted 25 April 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!