The two-humped camel (Camelus bactrianus): new light on its distribution, management and medical treatment in the past
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 4, pages 651–679, August 1997
How to Cite
Peters, J. and Driesch, A. v. d. (1997), The two-humped camel (Camelus bactrianus): new light on its distribution, management and medical treatment in the past. Journal of Zoology, 242: 651–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb05819.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Accepted 22 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!