*Countryside Council for Wales, Plas Penrhos, Ffordd Penrhos, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2LQ
Correlations of red (Cervus elaphus) and roe (Capreolus capreolus) deer densities in Scottish forests with environmental variables
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 4, pages 681–704, August 1997
How to Cite
Latham, J., Staines, B. W. and Gorman, M. L. (1997), Correlations of red (Cervus elaphus) and roe (Capreolus capreolus) deer densities in Scottish forests with environmental variables. Journal of Zoology, 242: 681–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb05820.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 16 August 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!