*Institute of Medical Pscyhology, University of Munich, Goethestr. 31, 80336 München, Germany
Father and son sugar gliders: more than a genetic coalition?
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 242, Issue 4, pages 741–750, August 1997
How to Cite
Klettenheimer, B. S., Temple-Smith, P. D. and Sofronidis, G. (1997), Father and son sugar gliders: more than a genetic coalition?. Journal of Zoology, 242: 741–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1997.tb05823.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 12 September 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!