Percy Fitzpatrick Institute of African Ornithology, University of Cape Town, Private Bag Rondesbasch, 7700, South Africa
Circadian metabolic and thermoregulatory patterns of red-billed woodhoopoes (Phoeniculus purpureus): the influence of huddling
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 244, Issue 1, pages 33–41, January 1998
How to Cite
Boix-Hinzen, C. and Lovegrove, B.G. (1998), Circadian metabolic and thermoregulatory patterns of red-billed woodhoopoes (Phoeniculus purpureus): the influence of huddling. Journal of Zoology, 244: 33–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00004.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 17 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!