A new genus and three new species of deep-sea holothuroids from the west coast of South Africa (Echinodermata)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 244, Issue 1, pages 79–88, January 1998
How to Cite
Thandar, A. S. (1998), A new genus and three new species of deep-sea holothuroids from the west coast of South Africa (Echinodermata). Journal of Zoology, 244: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00009.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 15 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!