The effects of otter (Lutra lutra) activity on spraint production and composition: implications for models which estimate prey-size distribution
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 244, Issue 2, pages 295–302, February 1998
How to Cite
Carss, D. N., Elston, D. A. and Morley, H. S. (1998), The effects of otter (Lutra lutra) activity on spraint production and composition: implications for models which estimate prey-size distribution. Journal of Zoology, 244: 295–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00033.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 15 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!