Uganda National Parks, Box 3530, Kampala, Uganda.
The functional and biomechanical modifications of the spine of Scutisorex somereni, the hero shrew: skeletal scaling relationships
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 244, Issue 3, pages 447–452, March 1998
How to Cite
Cullinane, D. M., Aleper, D. and Bertram, J. E. A. (1998), The functional and biomechanical modifications of the spine of Scutisorex somereni, the hero shrew: skeletal scaling relationships. Journal of Zoology, 244: 447–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00049.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 23 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!