Comparative studies on the predatory behaviour of Stenus spp. (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae): the significance of its specialized labial apparatus
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 244, Issue 4, pages 527–544, April 1998
How to Cite
Betz, O. (1998), Comparative studies on the predatory behaviour of Stenus spp. (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae): the significance of its specialized labial apparatus. Journal of Zoology, 244: 527–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00058.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 14 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!