Seasonal and diel variation in group size among Japanese sika deer in different habitats
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 245, Issue 1, pages 29–34, May 1998
How to Cite
Borkowski, J. and Furubayashi, K. (1998), Seasonal and diel variation in group size among Japanese sika deer in different habitats. Journal of Zoology, 245: 29–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00068.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 14 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!