The early life of Sepia officinalis, and the contrast with that of Octopus vulgaris (Cephalopoda)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 245, Issue 4, pages 407–421, August 1998
How to Cite
Nixon, M. and Mangold, K. (1998), The early life of Sepia officinalis, and the contrast with that of Octopus vulgaris (Cephalopoda). Journal of Zoology, 245: 407–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00115.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 12 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!