The early life of Sepia officinalis, and the contrast with that of Octopus vulgaris (Cephalopoda)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 245, Issue 4, pages 407–421, August 1998
How to Cite
Nixon, M. and Mangold, K. (1998), The early life of Sepia officinalis, and the contrast with that of Octopus vulgaris (Cephalopoda). Journal of Zoology, 245: 407–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00115.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 12 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!