Evolutionary implications of developmental and functional integration in bat wings
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 246, Issue 2, pages 165–174, October 1998
How to Cite
Adams, R. A. (1998), Evolutionary implications of developmental and functional integration in bat wings. Journal of Zoology, 246: 165–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00145.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 16 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!