Microhabitat and spatial dispersion of the grassland mouse (Mus spretus Lataste)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 246, Issue 3, pages 299–308, November 1998
How to Cite
Gray, S. J., Hurst, J. L., Stidworthy, R., Smith, J., Preston, R. and MacDougall, R. (1998), Microhabitat and spatial dispersion of the grassland mouse (Mus spretus Lataste). Journal of Zoology, 246: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00160.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 2 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!