Cached fungi in non-native conifer forests and their importance for red squirrels (Sciurus vulgaris L.)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 246, Issue 4, pages 468–471, December 1998
How to Cite
Lurz, P. W. W. and South, A. B. (1998), Cached fungi in non-native conifer forests and their importance for red squirrels (Sciurus vulgaris L.). Journal of Zoology, 246: 468–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1998.tb00184.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!