The timing of hunting in short-eared owls (Asio flammeus) in relation to the activity patterns of Orkney voles (Microtus arvalis orcadensis)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 247, Issue 3, pages 371–379, March 1999
How to Cite
Reynolds, P. and Gorman, M. L. (1999), The timing of hunting in short-eared owls (Asio flammeus) in relation to the activity patterns of Orkney voles (Microtus arvalis orcadensis). Journal of Zoology, 247: 371–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01000.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 1 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!