Distribution and habitat use of the feral black rat (Rattus rattus) on subantarctic Macquarie Island
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 247, Issue 4, pages 429–438, April 1999
How to Cite
Pye, T., Swain, R. and Seppelt, R. D. (1999), Distribution and habitat use of the feral black rat (Rattus rattus) on subantarctic Macquarie Island. Journal of Zoology, 247: 429–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01006.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 9 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!