Current address: Department of Zoology, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Hippopodina feegeensis and three other species of Hippopodina Levinsen, 1909 (Bryozoa: Cheilostomatida)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 247, Issue 4, pages 449–456, April 1999
How to Cite
Tilbrook, K. J. (1999), Description of Hippopodina feegeensis and three other species of Hippopodina Levinsen, 1909 (Bryozoa: Cheilostomatida). Journal of Zoology, 247: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01008.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 13 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!