Reproduction and abundance of the fat sand rat (Psammomys obesus) in relation to weather conditions in Tunisia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 248, Issue 1, pages 15–26, May 1999
How to Cite
Fichet-Calvet, E., Jomâa, I., Ben Ismail, R. and Ashford, R. W. (1999), Reproduction and abundance of the fat sand rat (Psammomys obesus) in relation to weather conditions in Tunisia. Journal of Zoology, 248: 15–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01018.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 29 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!