Department of Geological Sciences, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-1101, U.S.A.
Gape size and evolution of diet in snakes: feeding ecology of erycine boas
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 248, Issue 1, pages 49–58, May 1999
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Robles, J. A., Bell, C. J. and Greene, H. W. (1999), Gape size and evolution of diet in snakes: feeding ecology of erycine boas. Journal of Zoology, 248: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01021.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 5 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!