Current address: Department of Zoology, The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, U.S.A. E-mail: email@example.com
Lip-curling in redbelly snakes (Storeria occipitomaculata): functional morphology and ecological significance
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 248, Issue 3, pages 289–293, July 1999
How to Cite
do Amaral, J. P. S. (1999), Lip-curling in redbelly snakes (Storeria occipitomaculata): functional morphology and ecological significance. Journal of Zoology, 248: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01029.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 9 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!