Variation in daily activity of the free-living Eurasian lynx (Lynx lynx) in Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 249, Issue 4, pages 417–425, December 1999
How to Cite
Schmidt, K. (1999), Variation in daily activity of the free-living Eurasian lynx (Lynx lynx) in Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland. Journal of Zoology, 249: 417–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1999.tb01211.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 26 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!