Spalacopus cyanus (Rodentia: Octodontidae): an extremist in tunnel constructing and food storing among subterranean mammals
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 251, Issue 1, pages 53–60, May 2000
How to Cite
Begall, S. and Gallardo, M. H. (2000), Spalacopus cyanus (Rodentia: Octodontidae): an extremist in tunnel constructing and food storing among subterranean mammals. Journal of Zoology, 251: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00592.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 26 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!