Allozymic variation and systematic relationships of the Octodontidae and allied taxa (Mammalia, Rodentia)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 252, Issue 2, pages 243–250, October 2000
How to Cite
Köhler, N., Gallardo, M. H., Contreras, L. C. and Torres-Mura, J. C. (2000), Allozymic variation and systematic relationships of the Octodontidae and allied taxa (Mammalia, Rodentia). Journal of Zoology, 252: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00619.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 14 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!