Shark-inflicted mortality on a population of harbour seals (Phoca vitulina) at Sable Island, Nova Scotia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 252, Issue 3, pages 405–414, November 2000
How to Cite
Lucas, Z. and Stobo, W. T. (2000), Shark-inflicted mortality on a population of harbour seals (Phoca vitulina) at Sable Island, Nova Scotia. Journal of Zoology, 252: 405–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00636.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 3 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!