Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield AL10 9AB, U.K.
Arable habitat use by wood mice (Apodemus sylvaticus). 1. Macrohabitat
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 250, Issue 3, pages 299–303, March 2000
How to Cite
Todd, I. A., Tew, T. E. and Macdonald, D. W. (2000), Arable habitat use by wood mice (Apodemus sylvaticus). 1. Macrohabitat. Journal of Zoology, 250: 299–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00773.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 29 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!