Department of Zoology and Entomology, University of Pretoria, Pretoria 0002, South Africa. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female nesting behaviour, pup growth and ontogeny in Brants' whistling rat (Parotomys brantsii)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 417–425, August 2000
How to Cite
Jackson, T. P. (2000), Female nesting behaviour, pup growth and ontogeny in Brants' whistling rat (Parotomys brantsii). Journal of Zoology, 251: 417–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00797.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 19 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!