Environmental determinants of the composition of desert-living rodent communities in the north-east Badia region of Jordan
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 481–494, August 2000
How to Cite
Scott, D. M. and Dunstone, N. (2000), Environmental determinants of the composition of desert-living rodent communities in the north-east Badia region of Jordan. Journal of Zoology, 251: 481–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00804.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 10 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!