Adult dispersal in the co-operatively breeding Damaraland mole-rat (Cryptomys damarensis): a case study from the Waterberg region of Namibia
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 252, Issue 1, pages 19–25, September 2000
How to Cite
Hazell, R. W. A., Bennett, N. C., Jarvis, J. U. M. and Griffin, M. (2000), Adult dispersal in the co-operatively breeding Damaraland mole-rat (Cryptomys damarensis): a case study from the Waterberg region of Namibia. Journal of Zoology, 252: 19–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb00816.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 21 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!