Permanent address: Department of Biology, College of Science, Sultan Qaboos University, P.O. Box 36 Al-Khod, 123 Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Development of adhesive toe-pads in the tree-frog (Phyllomedusa trinitatis)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 250, Issue 2, pages 267–282, February 2000
How to Cite
Ba-Omar, T. A., Downie, J. R. and Barnes, W. J. P. (2000), Development of adhesive toe-pads in the tree-frog (Phyllomedusa trinitatis). Journal of Zoology, 250: 267–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2000.tb01077.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 28 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!